When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ichiko Japan 1967 Cadillac Eldorado tin car

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Here is a cool all original 28 inch long Cadillac Eldorado toy car made by Ichiko Japan. Yes, this toy car was designed for a child to sit on the roof ( note metal pillar inside) and push along with their feet. I have owned a boxed example that I reluctantly sold about 6 years ago. See the picture on the boxed toy.

I have since purchased a close to mint example unboxed to fill the void in my childlike brain. I have owned several of these ( 4 including the one I have now) and they were usually pretty beat up from use.

Usually the roof is collapsed, and most of the hubcaps missing. Also the plastic front marker lights and rear tailights are gone. I have only ever seen a red example. All were mass produced on an assembly factory line in Japan. The interior ( as most high end detailed tinplate Japan made toys) is very detailed with lithographed instruments, plastic steering wheel, detailed seats/door panels/dash. I have been collecting toys and advertising/neat stuff from our past over 35 years, bicycles being no exception.

eld 3.JPG

eld 5.JPG

eld 7.JPG

eld 13.JPG

eld base.JPG

eld int.JPG

P1010115.JPG

P1010116.JPG

Back