When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ID from this pic?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
whelp I think your correct mrg, I dont know what I'll do with this. lol!

Yes it is aluminum on aluminum ha ha !!! I might just try to salvage the rim and spokes.
So like you'all said this bike has a lot of different parts form different bikes.
I'm focusing on the back wheel. Im assuming its a S2 , ( outside width is ~40mm / bead width is ~30mm ) and its in good shape. Already have the Bendix RB 2 speed auto apart and cleaned. It wasn't shifting into low, had a ton of red gooey/sticky grease in it. I've been wanting to get a balloon tire/rim combo to mess around with so this is it ! I think it will look cool on the back on my Typhoon! The Typhoon has a newly overhauled Yellow Band 2 sp so it will be fun to switch back a forth.
What tires do you'all recommend for a S2 rim?

Yes it is aluminum on aluminum ha ha !!! I might just try to salvage the rim and spokes.
So like you'all said this bike has a lot of different parts form different bikes.
I'm focusing on the back wheel. Im assuming its a S2 , ( outside width is ~40mm / bead width is ~30mm ) and its in good shape. Already have the Bendix RB 2 speed auto apart and cleaned. It wasn't shifting into low, had a ton of red gooey/sticky grease in it. I've been wanting to get a balloon tire/rim combo to mess around with so this is it ! I think it will look cool on the back on my Typhoon! The Typhoon has a newly overhauled Yellow Band 2 sp so it will be fun to switch back a forth.
What tires do you'all recommend for a S2 rim?
View attachment 1359538

View attachment 1359539

View attachment 1359540
Your back rim does look like one of the late S-2's. They were often unstamped, but they still had the double row of knurling. Like any S-2, they're not easy to find in good shape. Luckily, any 26 inch mountain bike tire will fit.

I finally got my hands on this frame. The serial number appears to be M38649 , a 1954. But the Schwinn catalog says Fleets didnt come out until 1962. Thoughts on what this frame could be? Or what the chain guard was from?
I replaced the battery on the tank horn, still works ! loud !
Thanks for any help
fleet serial number.jpg

IMG_5711.JPG

IMG_5711.JPG

That has been repainted and the first number has been filled in. There should be a letter followed by 6 numbers and the number after the letter is the year. M is December so the frame was made the next year after the year of that stamping.

No idea what that guard is from.

Definitely a frankenbike .missing quite a few parts and repainted BUT,it could be a fun bike to do whatever you want.Go wild and enjoy the ride.I think $150 would be a fair price.Have fun and enjoy the ride.

Back