When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Id this crankset

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just the fact that it was stamped "strada" is indicative of an Italian made crank. I have a bunch of Italian cranksets (Campy, OFMEGA, Gipiemme, Rino, Galli); I will check to see if any match regardless of being badged or not. I know Galli had a very close Campy copy themselves, but I cannot remember the exact design (it was marked as Galli). I think @juvela is on the right track. Even though it may not be original, I was wondering what bike they are presently mounted on.

-----

here you go -

-----

Yes it was on a 50s bianchi so no help there. Schwinn sales west kinda called me out for not following my thread and I apologize i have a short attention span on many of my bikes and I quickly go on to the next shiny object that catches my eye. I did find the exact same crankset on ebay he was calling it a sugino track. I dont know how to post the link and i dont know if thats what it really is. Thanks again for still trying to id it

Back