When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Idea for your shop,

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

eeapo

Finally riding a big boys bike
If you collect matchbox cars. Not my idea I saw this on the Web.

Cool idea. Right now my circa 1970 collection of the larger Matchbox classic cars resides in the original suitcase style display box. My Mom had encouraged me to take better care of these than my normal fleet and said I'd be happy I did. As usual she was right.

-----

yes, that is one of things which struck me about the images of your collection: that you are open to all scales

if i were to make a collection it would be easier as i would limit meself to 1/43 as the subjects am interested in are all in that scale...

---

and for readers who have not seen it, everything in HARPO's collection is "neat as a pin and clean as a whistle" :p

-----

-----

yes, that is one of things which struck me about the images of your collection: that you are open to all scales

if i were to make a collection it would be easier as i would limit meself to 1/43 as the subjects am interested in are all in that scale...

---

and for readers who have not seen it, everything in HARPO's collection is "neat as a pin and clean as a whistle" :p

-----

:)

Back