When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

idea of value on this MW bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Claysgarage

Finally riding a big boys bike
May have chance to purchase this bike. Any idea on value? This bike has been restored. They claim its a 1925 M Wards. Looks a lot like a Mead.
1925 mw bike.png

Really hard to tell from those pics but usually 26" balloon tires will rub especially the rear on a 28" frame. If you like it and plan on keeping then maybe. If you are looking at a flip I'd leave it alone. What are they asking for it? V/r Shawn

value? by the appearance maybe $1000+ depending on how good the paint job is.looks nice.they are probably going to ask more for it,but you never know.

Really hard to tell from those pics but usually 26" balloon tires will rub especially the rear on a 28" frame. If you like it and plan on keeping then maybe. If you are looking at a flip I'd leave it alone. What are they asking for it? V/r Shawn
No price yet. I will look at it next week. If paint is nice up close, what you think?

May have chance to purchase this bike. Any idea on value? This bike has been restored. They claim its a 1925 M Wards. Looks a lot like a Mead.View attachment 729180

As others have mentioned, wheels don't look right. They don't properly fill out the fenders, will probably rub the frame and besides, balloon tires didn't come out until 1933 so makes the bike look more like a 1930's bike than 1920's. To correct the wheel issue you are going to need to sink in a few hundred to put put proper rims/tires on the bike so be sure to factor that into the price you pay.

Back