When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Idea of Value

-
looks like a 1935- frames alone have fetch $800+. If the grips are og and in good shape, you have an easy $200+ there.

$1500+ worth of parts.

And if you have to pay more than you want to, you can always sell off the prewar klaxon horn in the $125-175 range (if it works) to make the deal total make sense.

You got to love that extra edit time.
It makes me look like I know what I'm talking about. Lol!
Thanks, Dave!

Dont insult your friend and low ball him. He will eventually find out the value.Paint looks good and seems all there.Depending how badly someone wants it I would think $1100 is a fair price and in some cases maybe a bit more. it depends how much you value his friendship. Screwing your buddy for a few dollars is never ethical. Do the honest thing because you will have to look him in the eye after the deal.

With values anywhere from $300 - $1500 it makes you wonder who values the item and who values the items value.

And here's why it's helpful for people to leave their asking price on their "sold" ads for others to see, it gives us a point of reference when something similar comes along. (Realizing that the "asking price" isn't necessarily the price paid of course)

And I'll throw in that without a tank, rack, light or front drum brake I'd be offering in the $900-$1,100 range(in California, not Ohio).

Last edited:
Back