When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Idea of Value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Again thanks for all the responses and the unfounded scolding from Vincev.....I stopped on the way home from work and told him I loved the bike but not enough to pay what it's worth. I did tell him I would post it here and see if someone else was interested. I will go over there this weekend, take it off the hooks and get some better pictures. I will also try to get the serial number. I see you have a classified section so I assume that is where I should post it. I did have a couple of emails so I will make sure they know when it goes up for sale and may send them the pictures first. Just so you know ahead of time this guy is older and is not interested in shipping. The bike is located in the Alliance, Ohio area.

Again thanks for all the responses and the unfounded scolding from Vincev.....I stopped on the way home from work and told him I loved the bike but not enough to pay what it's worth. I did tell him I would post it here and see if someone else was interested. I will go over there this weekend, take it off the hooks and get some better pictures. I will also try to get the serial number. I see you have a classified section so I assume that is where I should post it. I did have a couple of emails so I will make sure they know when it goes up for sale and may send them the pictures first. Just so you know ahead of time this guy is older and is not interested in shipping. The bike is located in the Alliance, Ohio area.
When you post it in the for sale thread be sure to list a price and location. I’m sure the bike will find a nice home. Heads up @OhioJones

Scolding?? Just keeping it real. I dont screw over my friends and am hoping you dont either. If that is scolding then you have been scolded.lol

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera-rules.32869/

https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-complete-bicycles.57/

lots of pics help, and from what i gather the reflector on the rear fender might be valuable as well

it is a 1935. fenders aside-wide(ba) and narrow(b) offered side by side those years-the wide were more common and are more desirable still. the frame everyone calls the 1936(commonly called the single diamond) came out in late 1935. the small clue/hint to the year on this bike is the seat clamp-look closely-it is the left over aerocycle style clamp found on the 1935 dd frame only(some 'c' frames also). headplate as mentioned has been replaced. nice bike-would be great to see it 'preserved'-hope it doesn't get parted!

So Dan-Oh, is the guy willing to sell? Or does he have a figure in mind? I have a few correct maroon parts that would up grade that bike, maroon no gill tank even.

Back