• Due to some recent accounts having their passwords hacked, we are requiring that everyone set a new password. On your next login, you'll be given the option to choose a new one. Please follow current password guidelines for secure passwords. Sorry for the trouble!
  • If you find yourself somehow redirected from theCABE and you're being asked to enter your credit card infomation, don't do it! This is not legitimate! We do not charge for membership. TheCABE is FREE for everyone!

Ideas to convert a 2 screw frontloader to a single stud

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

WetDogGraphix

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I designed and 3d printed an adapter, that seems to work well. I used flat tapered screws that fit flush. It only raises the light a not noticeable amount, and is pretty sturdy.
View attachment 1718985

View attachment 1718989

How thick is it? I'll try it if you have one available.

I don't have it handy at all. I think it is 4 millimeters. It would be easy enough to make with a piece of aluminum, and taper the insides.

View attachment 1719009
This was kinda my thought pattern also. 4mm is pretty thin and wouldn't alter the look of it.......

1719053
 

buickmike

I live for the CABE
I had wondered if the gothic CWC would accept the front loader. Single bolt or double screw .If there are specific bases I don't have one. I also feel like making a gasket .
 

buickmike

I live for the CABE
1719124

I'm going back to this relic + plan to install morrow coaster, maybe fender/ front loader and get rid of gaping hole in front .

IMG_20221023_091951599_HDR.jpg
 

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Ok. It was slow at work today and I got impatient. I had this idea last night while looking through the Home Depot hardware section. Looks like after trimming down the prongs and the center part, it will work. I could epoxy it in place, but I think the lil bits of prong left and using a lock washer should keep it in place. I will report back after trying it out.


1719156



PXL_20221024_230652847.jpg
 
Last edited:
Top