When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Identification help please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
T

tinykin

My uncle died a while ago and he was quite interested in bikes. Unfortunately I know very little. We have come across lots of, what look like, very old bike parts and I am wondering if I can get some help just knowing what they are and, potentially, if they are worth something.

The first is this. It is marked (as best as I can figure out) ARROW COASTER then under that AN?DBRAKE (Handbrake?) under that Patented then on the extension arm Made in USA. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• Hub2..jpg
    Hub2..jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Hub1..JPG
    Hub1..JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 50
It's a very early Morrow coaster hub, ca.1900. Not incredibly rare or valuable, but it will be useful to someone. The sprocket is really worn.

You should definitely take plenty of pictures your uncles parts and post them here, they might not make you rich but I'm sure this is the place to list them and know that they'll be going to a good home...Whatever you do, don't trash them please!

Back