When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Identification help!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Barry Nofzinger

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have a buddy that is trying to figure out the manufacturer and model of this bike. We think it’s a bike from the 70s. Any help would be appreciated. A picture of the bike that you think it resembles would be most helpful.

C6CE1223-B367-4FC0-A73E-C723B138180B.jpeg

Hmm, tough one! The tall head tube, and lack of a seat clamp suggest an older frame. I first thought Stelber, but I couldn't find a pic to match. There were some other small companies in the '50s like Manton & Smith, and Emblem, that had some similarly unusual frames.

Hmm, tough one! The tall head tube, and lack of a seat clamp suggest an older frame. I first thought Stelber, but I couldn't find a pic to match. There were some other small companies in the '50s like Manton & Smith, and Emblem, that had some similarly unusual frames.

Thanks. Let me know if you find out anything.

It's similar to the Colson loop tails but never seen them in a cantilever version. Has the frame been modified maybe for a ratrod build off?

Back