When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Identify my J Motor Whizzer Frame?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I Recently aquired a J Motor restored whizzer from an estate of a gentleman Named Roland in Richlandtown PA. (in case someone here may have been familiar with the bike or its professional restoration). The motor has a J-XXXXXX Serial number but the frame has such a deep paint job that I have not found the frame ID yet. I have not scraped the paint off the bottom bracket yet. It is a 24 inch wheel bike. The frame has some interesting but strange characteristics including a welded on seat clamp but it is located UNDER the cantilever with a nearly non-existent seat tube above (the clutch spring camp is there). The extended brake arm is a welded on attachment and the crank is skip-tooth but unlike others of the period. The left crank arm has a dog leg as well. The badge is a silver "Spritfire". It has a 9 hole rear rack. I have found Schwinn S-2 markings on the front rim, but can not locate them on the rear. the front hub is "standard". AS. Let me know what other details will help.

View attachment 1598189

View attachment 1598191

View attachment 1598192

View attachment 1598193

View attachment 1598196

View attachment 1598199

View attachment 1598201

View attachment 1598202

View attachment 1598205

It's a Whizzer S-10 👍

Back