When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Identify my trike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rlsutherland

On Training Wheels
I found this trike under my mobile home today, but I can't read the badge. I'm hoping that someone has some idea as to its maker, approximate age and value.

Thank you for your help,
Bob

20220922_175521.jpg

20220922_175523.jpg

20220922_175528.jpg

20220922_175537.jpg

badge.png

I can't place the maker right off but I'm going to say late '30s/early '40s and about $25. @cr250mark @ridingtoy @Oldbikes V/r Shawn
Yeah, it's a pretty basic model with not a whole lot in the way of unique details that would positively ID it. I hope the head badge can be cleaned enough to read. That's a pet pieve of mine - previous old trike owners who can't resist slapping paint over a metal head badge when house painting the rest of the trike.

Dave

Yeah, it's a pretty basic model with not a whole lot in the way of unique details that would positively ID it. I hope the head badge can be cleaned enough to read. That's a pet pieve of mine - previous old trike owners who can't resist slapping paint over a metal head badge when house painting the rest of the trike.

Dave
I will attempt to clean it and I agree about slapping paint.

Back