When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Identify these tank top parts?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Eric L

On Training Wheels
Hey guys,

Got a few parts from a buddy with a bike, most were newer, but it included this (presumed) set of stuff from a tank bike. I did a bunch of sleuthing, but I can't figure out what it was from. Rack has a place for a light; tank has a switch and spot for batteries. I got two frames with it (one with a Schwinn locking springer fork [no key], one with one of those firestone-esque dual spring forks), but I don't think either had these parts (both frames are junk: chopped up and welded, unfortunately, and wheels/etc. are long gone).

Anyway, I'm curious about what it is - also if it would be useful to anyone in a restoration of whatever it is from, let me know. The tank is pretty surface rusty, everything else looks like it could be touched up and and shined up.

-Eric (longtime reader, always easily found answers and never had to ask a question!)

IMG_3667[1].JPG

IMG_3668[1].JPG

IMG_3670[1].JPG

Back