When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Identity is Questionable

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I really like the Number 5 painted on the side - so cool!

Thanks for the comments guys . It's a mixed bag for sure. I have a " Better " set of wheels , and some tubes and tires. They should be on soon. AND a different Seat . It should look much better with those added . It's kind of a shorter , or Smaller frame as it's 18" From center of B.B. to the top of the seat tube . :smirkcat: With a little "Fettling " I think it'll be time to give it a test ! :tonguewink: I'm not expecting much .................... I think this was made to be " Art " .................and not really to be ridden....................But , I gotta try it at least once ! :p As For the Number 5 ......................That is Speed Racer's No. On The " Mach 5 " Maybe this is the "Roll Fast Racer " :oops:

DSCF1789.JPG

DSCF1790.JPG

DSCF1805.JPG

DSCF1800.JPG

DSCF1799.JPG

DSCF1792.JPG

DSCF1801.JPG

Yeah, I’m diggin’ on that rear fender too

Many times when you see a Modified piece it will look sloppy or amaturish.......................This was done very well ( The Holes ) No Burrs on the inside..........and the holes on the chain guard are very minutely stepping up in diameter all along the center . I thought the bike had enough "Personality " , and also not being " Finished " It still is an open canvas for more creativity .
The rear fender has "lightening" holes just to make the bike roll even faster, (up to 50mph based on the speedometer.)

:poutingcat: I think I have a spare speedo drive that will work with the speedo on this bike. :screamcat: Ahhhhhhh The FUN Beggins !! :hearteyes:

It looks like they were trying to make it look like the thirties board track racing bikes like this.
View attachment 1065519

View attachment 1065521
Yes , I believe that was the Idea . Last night I put some wheels and tires on . Switched out the seat for a better one ....................... Fixed up an old Broken speedo cable , and hooked that up . Switched out the sidestand for a better looking ( And working ) one. AND Added a light on the rear section . Now if I could only find the chain...........................Here's what it looks like Today . I'm really Diggin' this little bike :hearteyes:

DSCF1813.JPG

DSCF1814.JPG

DSCF1817.JPG

DSCF1828.JPG

DSCF1829.JPG

DSCF1836.JPG

DSCF1833.JPG

Yes , I believe that was the Idea . Last night I put some wheels and tires on . Switched out the seat for a better one ....................... Fixed up an old Broken speedo cable , and hooked that up . Switched out the sidestand for a better looking ( And working ) one. AND Added a light on the rear section . Now if I could only find the chain...........................Here's what it looks like Today . I'm really Diggin' this little bike :hearteyes:

View attachment 1065674

View attachment 1065675

View attachment 1065676

View attachment 1065677

View attachment 1065678

View attachment 1065679

View attachment 1065680
Cool! Lookin' good!

Back