When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If any of you guys are on Facebook check out the new site

-
Just joined with no issues. Will spend more time on there when I cooped up with the winter blues.

Have a question..These red product cards that are pictured. Do they have a special chip that attaches to the handle bars? Somewhere I have a couple of these cards and it makes a nice display.

Just joined with no issues. Will spend more time on there when I cooped up with the winter blues.

Have a question..These red product cards that are pictured. Do they have a special chip that attaches to the handle bars? Somewhere I have a couple of these cards and it makes a nice display.
Yes they do have a special clip that holds them they pop up on eBay every now and then

Original Oct 1963 schwinn stingray

image.png

I swore I would never join Fb but when I found out how much was being sold thru Fb I joined and I'm glad I did. Very easy to post pictures and navigate between all of the bike sites.

Back