When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If any of you guys are on Facebook check out the new site

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just joined with no issues. Will spend more time on there when I cooped up with the winter blues.

Have a question..These red product cards that are pictured. Do they have a special chip that attaches to the handle bars? Somewhere I have a couple of these cards and it makes a nice display.

Just joined with no issues. Will spend more time on there when I cooped up with the winter blues.

Have a question..These red product cards that are pictured. Do they have a special chip that attaches to the handle bars? Somewhere I have a couple of these cards and it makes a nice display.
Yes they do have a special clip that holds them they pop up on eBay every now and then

Original Oct 1963 schwinn stingray

image.png

I swore I would never join Fb but when I found out how much was being sold thru Fb I joined and I'm glad I did. Very easy to post pictures and navigate between all of the bike sites.

Back