When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If Everyone Paid Retail?????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Actually I purchased "ghost" sea salt today.It is the hottest salt on the planet.It is very hot and only a few granules should be used on food.

Vincev, I'll have to try that ghost salt sometime! A little dab'll do ya...;)

Most of the time I will not pay retail for my items. I usually like some"meat on the bone" , so if I ever decide to sell in the future there will be some profit $$ there. Usually I don't collect those items anyway.
The one thread that came up recently that I would have paid retail for a certain early bicycle was the barn find thread.
That Chicago HTS that was pictured was the era I actually collect and I would have paid up handsomely for it "thousands $$$$$"
I collect and ride those early machines and fancied that bike a great deal and wanted it!
The way things are going, I don't really think anyone here is really ever going to get any chance of purchasing it anyway.
I think it was a case of "show & tell" :(

Last edited:
The way things are going, I don't really think anyone here is really ever going to get any chance of purchasing it anyway.
I think it was a case of "show & tell" :(

The rumor I heard was that it was going to be included in a popular antique bicycle auction here on the east coast in April, but I have no facts to back that up.

Back