When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If I get banned ....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
It's been Nice meeting some of you in person, learning what I have from some of you, and reigniting my love of bicycles once again. IF it's my time to go then moderators at least hand me my hat ;)

If it's the post I'm thinking of (in the repro Phantom thread), I don't think there was anything crude to the point of banning. It's an opinion, but I don't think it was done in a way that would get you banned. If it attacked someone by name, personally, maybe it would, but it was a general opinion and you're entitled to it.

@SirMike1983 thank you sir that was the thread & @old hotrod I tend to do that; mouth faster than the brain sometimes & not always polite. It just irks me for people knocking things they haven't run through the ringer & then turn around to profit off. Example; I have had people knock a .45 high point pistol but wouldn't put their $500+ glock - s & w up against it. Sure the gun wasn't a beauty queen or even a cute cousin but it could take the abuse most wouldn't and never failed to do what a gun should. I mean we're all entitled to our opinions & free speech ....jus' thought i mighta been banned or warned for it.

Back