When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If this is what vintage names have become...

-
Yeah... You can make those look cool with a little effort. Nice build!
Thanks! The guy I sold the one pictured above to motorized it, changed the graphics, and gave it to his girlfriend a couple of years ago for Christmas. He sent me this picture.
99E7E203-E290-4F81-8A14-C111C0A74206.jpeg

Other than the way over prices for a china taiwanese bicycle & that ugly mountain bike schwinn those other bikes are tributes to the appearances of vintage bicycles but maybe not so much American Made Quality. Be glad some Schwinn was considered worth duplicating :tongueclosed::tearsofjoy:. Sorry Schwinn guys jus' ribbing but I would own a modern repop if the price was right. I bought a woman's 26" with the push button Nexus Shimano for parts Too but it rides too nice to rip apart. Was even black & white w/ red pinstripes

Funny thing is I see repop bikes & parts being priced just as high if not more than some new pieces on ebay. I know they are pretty shunned but I guess if you can drive the price of Chinese made "Collectible" "junk" up to vintage prices then shame on the fool who maybe pays it. What do I know though :confused: I am new here & over pay $50-75 for the worthless junk I own any ways. They Ride Nice for bikes in the end anyways

Back