When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

if you could have one part

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Repop

Repop me an 34 Aerocycle complete to specs, correct material. No cheap tin metal, or off shore crap.
there you go. ( Not going to happen).
mitch

Pogo seat

I want that or a complete Speedo cross bar set up! I always wondered the same thing about the phantoms... or why Schwinn didn't start making old parts for prewar bikes.. They coulda made a ton!!! Only if it was made in Merica!!

I'm with Chris on this one. Take the time, do the work, have the patience and step up to the plate when stuff comes up for sale.

Getting bikes back on the road?! How could anyone ever ride a bike without a tank?! C'mon. Just because a bike isn't "complete" doesn't mean it isn't functional. Say what you want about Rat Rod bikes, but at least they can make the old bike hobby fun without having to have all of the perfect parts in place before the next group ride.

The chase is what I love about this hobby. If I could just go online and buy all the parts I needed what fun would that be?

On a side note, why is this in the "all things Schwinn" category?

Last edited:
Like These?

IMG_1091-1.jpg

I think some members are taking this too seriously. I don't think the guy has any intentions of actually reproducing any bicycle parts here. Just for fun ( IF YOU COULD STEP BACK IN TIME AND HAVE THAT ONE DESIRABLE, UNABTAINABLE PART ) What would it be? Just for poops and giggles! Put all the harsh thoughts of the reproduction parts and what they do to the hobby aside for just one second and use your imagination.

I think some members are taking this too seriously. I don't think the guy has any intentions of actually reproducing any bicycle parts here. Just for fun ( IF YOU COULD STEP BACK IN TIME AND HAVE THAT ONE DESIRABLE, UNABTAINABLE PART ) What would it be? Just for poops and giggles! Put all the harsh thoughts of the reproduction parts and what they do to the hobby aside for just one second and use your imagination.

yea, but why dream, when you might get reality?....ok, back to dreaming....

Back