eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Goldenrod

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Mar 14, 2016
Schaumburg
It shows the Illinois Whizzer Club on TV 5 times plus how to do a Whizzer engine rebuild. It contains Whizzer out-takes from the TV programs plus history and collections. How a very rare dimpled frame can be made from a common Schwinn frame. A European Whizzer is shown at the end. They should play in almost any DVD player that doesn't have the pirate DVD indicator. Since it is homemade only 5% may need to be played on a computer. This DVD should be given away with your bike when that day happens. I pay postage and the disk only costs me $.25 so you can't loose. 1992 didn't have HD but it is clear and precious to us because several guys are not with us anymore. Please send me a PM with your address.
Whizzer Ray

Philliesfan30m

Look Ma, No Hands!
Dec 14, 2019
Pennsylvania
I received mine the other day! I appreciate it even though I didn't get a chance to watch it yet! That is very nice of you to do and pay for it out of your own pocket! If I can ever help you out let me know!

captbob

On Training Wheels
Jan 30, 2018
Newark, TX, United States
It shows the Illinois Whizzer Club on TV 5 times plus how to do a Whizzer engine rebuild. It contains Whizzer out-takes from the TV programs plus history and collections. How a very rare dimpled frame can be made from a common Schwinn frame. A European Whizzer is shown at the end. They should play in almost any DVD player that doesn't have the pirate DVD indicator. Since it is homemade only 5% may need to be played on a computer. This DVD should be given away with your bike when that day happens. I pay postage and the disk only costs me $.25 so you can't loose. 1992 didn't have HD but it is clear and precious to us because several guys are not with us anymore. Please send me a PM with your address.
Whizzer Ray
I would like one please, thanks

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Goldenrod

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Mar 14, 2016
Schaumburg
I have been waiting for the DVD. I have not received the DVD as of 3/17/2020 ?
Please give me your address again. I will send a second one that I am making now. My # is 920-559-1922. If you got it now.

Tim the Skid

I live for the CABE
Jan 3, 2013
Tacoma, United States
Thank you Ray for the Whizzer DVD. I watched it from start to finish last night. It's very generous of you to take the time to duplicate them and pay the postage to make these available to your fellow Whizzer owners. I hope I can repay the favor. Thanks Again, Tim

Uni-Bike Lou

Finally riding a big boys bike
May 20, 2015
Hoffman Estates, IL
Thanks Rays for sending me the DVD my sons and I enjoyed it. Both my sons 13 and 19 want one. I have couple more bike projects before on getting one.

Uni-Bike Lou

Finally riding a big boys bike
May 20, 2015
Hoffman Estates, IL
Ray in the video you said, in 1952 they made it so you had to be 16 years old with driver license.

What is the law now? Do you need a license, license plate, and insurance to drive on the street?

Thanks again for the video.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!