When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If You Have A Whizzer, You Need This Free DVD Whizzer Video

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hi Goldenrod, I've only recently joined the community, but I'm working my way through a few classic Schwinn cruisers. One is a Whizzer I've had since the late 80's, a bit of a basket case that needs a engine rebuild. Are the DVD's still available? My wife and finished one of the easier, cosmetic restorations this weekend.

DX 1.jpg

I just stumbled upon this thread and DVD offer. I have a '48 H Model on an unknown-make bicycle body that has been in my family since at least the early '50s, if not from new - anyone who could speak to that early history is now gone, unfortunately. I've finally got the bug to evaluate its value and to either sell it or get it running again myself. "Ran when parked" about 15 years ago & is just about complete except for a chain guard, but needs work to get running again. Your DVD should help me get started on it. Thanks in advance. John Cannon, 115 Bookham Lane, Gaithersburg, MD 20877. Thanks in advance if the DVD is still available.

I just stumbled upon this thread and DVD offer. I have a '48 H Model on an unknown-make bicycle body that has been in my family since at least the early '50s, if not from new - anyone who could speak to that early history is now gone, unfortunately. I've finally got the bug to evaluate its value and to either sell it or get it running again myself. "Ran when parked" about 15 years ago & is just about complete except for a chain guard, but needs work to get running again. Your DVD should help me get started on it. Thanks in advance. John Cannon, 115 Bookham Lane, Gaithersburg, MD 20877. Thanks in advance if the DVD is still available.
I'll go yell at Ray to get a DVD out to you. Please feel free to text me at 708-567-5029. Also, if you don't want to text, you can PM me with your shipping info.

Did I send you one? What is your t shirt size?

Back