When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If You Have A Whizzer, You Need This Free DVD Whizzer Video

-

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
It shows the Illinois Whizzer Club on TV 5 times plus how to do a Whizzer engine rebuild. It contains Whizzer out-takes from the TV programs plus history and collections. How a very rare dimpled frame can be made from a common Schwinn frame. A European Whizzer is shown at the end. They should play in almost any DVD player that doesn't have the pirate DVD indicator. Since it is homemade only 5% may need to be played on a computer. This DVD should be given away with your bike when that day happens. I pay postage and the disk only costs me $.25 so you can't loose. 1992 didn't have HD but it is clear and precious to us because several guys are not with us anymore. Please send me a PM with your address.
Whizzer Ray

Hi Ray - DVD arrived in mail today.
Thanks, Ed
IMG_0221.JPG

I received mine the other day! I appreciate it even though I didn't get a chance to watch it yet! That is very nice of you to do and pay for it out of your own pocket! If I can ever help you out let me know!

It shows the Illinois Whizzer Club on TV 5 times plus how to do a Whizzer engine rebuild. It contains Whizzer out-takes from the TV programs plus history and collections. How a very rare dimpled frame can be made from a common Schwinn frame. A European Whizzer is shown at the end. They should play in almost any DVD player that doesn't have the pirate DVD indicator. Since it is homemade only 5% may need to be played on a computer. This DVD should be given away with your bike when that day happens. I pay postage and the disk only costs me $.25 so you can't loose. 1992 didn't have HD but it is clear and precious to us because several guys are not with us anymore. Please send me a PM with your address.
Whizzer Ray
I would like one please, thanks

Back