When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If You Have A Whizzer, You Need This Free DVD Whizzer Video

-
Thank you Ray for the Whizzer DVD. I watched it from start to finish last night. It's very generous of you to take the time to duplicate them and pay the postage to make these available to your fellow Whizzer owners. I hope I can repay the favor. Thanks Again, Tim

Thanks Rays for sending me the DVD my sons and I enjoyed it. Both my sons 13 and 19 want one. I have couple more bike projects before on getting one.

Ray in the video you said, in 1952 they made it so you had to be 16 years old with driver license.

What is the law now? Do you need a license, license plate, and insurance to drive on the street?

Thanks again for the video.

Ray in the video you said, in 1952 they made it so you had to be 16 years old with driver license.

What is the law now? Do you need a license, license plate, and insurance to drive on the street?

Thanks again for the video.

It seems that they may have stopped full production around 1952. Their parts were sold from then on. Each state had their own rules so many of them were not titled. It is difficult for an insurance company to issue insurance for something that has peddles. Since Whizzers were and are underpowered, some states will issue you a antique plate. Whatever is the law in your state for mopeds; this is your rule? I have generated a title for everything that I own to prove ownership if they are stolen. We have never had a problem on the road. Most of us buy a four year plate to ride 8 times @ $7 per ride--dumb system. I have about 70 two-wheel-motorized but I only license one to ride. Send me a PM about titles.

Back