When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If You Have A Whizzer, You Need This Free DVD Whizzer Video

-
It shows the Illinois Whizzer Club on TV 5 times plus how to do a Whizzer engine rebuild. It contains Whizzer out-takes from the TV programs plus history and collections. How a very rare dimpled frame can be made from a common Schwinn frame. A European Whizzer is shown at the end. They should play in almost any DVD player that doesn't have the pirate DVD indicator. Since it is homemade only 5% may need to be played on a computer. This DVD should be given away with your bike when that day happens. I pay postage and the disk only costs me $.25 so you can't loose. 1992 didn't have HD but it is clear and precious to us because several guys are not with us anymore. Please send me a PM with your address.
Whizzer Ray
bump

I just saw this, if the disc is still available, I’d love one. I have a 1947 Whizer I’m gonna work on this year. I will pm my address. Thank you, Art

Ray I sent a pm a couple weeks ago about a dvd as I just got my first whizzer and love any info on it you have btw it’s a h motor

Ray in the video you said, in 1952 they made it so you had to be 16 years old with driver license.

What is the law now? Do you need a license, license plate, and insurance to drive on the street?

Thanks again for the video.

it depends on which state you are in and who is standing in front of you. The magic word is peddles. That makes them a moped so ----no license? Insurance is not written for damage done by a bicycle but they have been motorized (changed). Don't bother with licenses or insurance? People want to know what it is rather than if it is legal. Title is important to me because it is numbered. If it is stolen how do you prove that it is yours? It is not a couch. I have a "M" on my drivers license and I plate and title every one of mine but that is just me. People ride them so little that why bother?

Back