When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you missed getting a copy of "The Many Faces of Schwinn Built Bicycles" reserved.

-

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hello all,

I'm starting a list of people that missed out on the first 100 "The Many Faces of Schwinn Built Bicycles" books. I'm going to have some extra books printed for them. Please speak up now so I can let the printing company know as soon as possible. It takes about a week and a half to two weeks to print and bind them. Thank you. Barry

Barry I’d probably hold off on having anymore printed. I’d tag the people in a post who haven’t paid. Give them a week to pay and if you haven’t heard anything sell those books. It would save you a lot of hassle. V/r Shawn
I agree Shawn. I'm going to give them a week and then sell the books. What do you mean by tagging them?

Guys, I just received my copy, and it is mind boggling.
Trust me, you’re going to want this book.
I’ve only leafed through it at this point, and I can’t tell you how impressed I am at the crazy amount of research Barry had to do, to get these books to fruition.

Back