When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Illiana bike ride Sept.30th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Thonyv1974_

Wore out three sets of tires already!
In Memoriam
I posted a bike ride in the event part of the forum, Located in Illinois 30 minutes south from Chicago .All are welcome and invited. See details in the event listings. ...

Thanks,
Tony and Sue

A few possible stops. .

20170909_150625.jpg

20170909_123340.jpg

20170909_122012.jpg

20170909_112635.jpg

If you're in the Chicagoland Northwest Indiana area and want to ride along tomorrow is the Day..... Weather is looking great too....

20170916_154446.jpg

A little sad , engine was removed today. Hopefully we will be able to take pictures by the tender. ... kind of like the u 505 being removed or Soldiers Field. Being torn down- or the U curve on Lake Shore Drive
....guess I am getting old..

View attachment 684274

View attachment 684275

Damn ; glad you were there at least to view. Its been there since 1955. Never thought anybody would remove it

Last edited:
Damn ; glad you were there at least to view. Its been there since 1955. Never thought anybody would remove it
One of the crew is a long time friend of the family. He works with the Fort Wayne Rail Road Museum. It's going to better place. .

If that Cal city strip was still open would you ride your bikes thru the area. And the part about beautiful. Cal city what year was that?.

If that Cal city strip was still open would you ride your bikes thru the area. And the part about beautiful. Cal city what year was that?.
I dont know about riding a bike down the strip.LOL I did put a few cold ones away on the strip in its day.One wild area back in the 70's.lol Anything you could think of went on down the strip.

"Anything you could think of"- ya I don't know about all of that I was just able to partake of. Food from. burger stand alongside that building. He stayed open late

Back