When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm back. Missed y'all.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jpromo

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have been displaced from my bike collection for years after buying my first house (2-car garage) and moving out of my parents (pole barn). That got old really quick so we upgraded this past year and one of my Covid projects was to transport all my bikes and set up shop once again. I've been trolling the forums the last couple weeks and getting back in the groove. Here's some pictures of my new setup in progress. Glad to be back and I am excited to catch up and see where the hobby is at.

I've had the front half of a 1940 Hollywood forever, which I've been wanting to make into a gooseneck lamp. That's in progress as you can see, breaching the pegboard.

Pretty basket paper towel holder and New Departure blown up on the bench. Wheel/tire rack made the move as it was the best thing I've ever done for my collection.

Still needs some tidying but it is a start. Bikes are kind of everywhere.

The clock came from Bob Strucel.

Welcome back Jason. Congratulations on the new house. Lookin' good. If I remember correctly, you and your dad got a whole big load o' car parts that you were trying to sell. Hope that worked out well!

Back