When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm building a battery tube / light set up and,

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brutuskend

I live for the CABE
I could sure use some photos of how the delta cans were made. Did they use 1/4 conduit, what fittings? Or did they just use bare wires ( well, insulated bare wires), and did people just add the conduit? I have the can, the removable cap and the switch. Still waiting for the plug for the other end which is on order. I still need to hone out the tube to get the batteries to fit and fit the switch into the cap, make the locking tabs and channels and I still need a spring and the conduit and fittings it appropriate. Oh, and the decal which I have tracked down. Also the bracket to mount the light. The light is from a delta power king flashlight (12 volt, but changing it to 6) I also ordered a 4 1/2 inch sealed beam light from a tractor that I am going to cut up and turn into a glass lens for the light after I grind it down to 4 1/4. Yeah it's probably more work than it's worth but I have always been a do it yourselfer ( read cheapscate). Anyway any pics would be great!!

Oh yeah, I also still need clamps to mount the tube, but I can't see spending 30.00 for a set of bent steel plates, so I will probably try and fabricate those as well.

Back