When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm gettin' OLD! 1890's Crescent

-
View attachment 398461
Rambler also helped to i.d. it :)
i am curious if you can post a picture of the other side of the seat bolt
and if you help me figure out how that seat bolt actually holds the seat post
i am missing that other side piece and probably whatever part inside the seat post bolt

locomotion,
It's not a photo but possible this may help. Description next to drawing helps explain how the seat binder works...

31383050060_1dd0fe1b41_b.jpg

This image below posted by Fordmike65 earlier in the thread shows the seat binder bolt, also visible in the photo above. Possibly Fordmike65 can post an image showing the internal sleeve that binds against the seat post and the cap that closes off the opposite side.

31755718975_2654a3fc93_b.jpg

This image below posted by Fordmike65 earlier in the thread shows the seat binder bolt, also visible in the photo above. Possibly Fordmike65 can post an image showing the internal sleeve that binds against the seat post and the cap that closes off the opposite side.

31755718975_2654a3fc93_b.jpg
I can dig it out this weekend and post up some pics if that helps.

thanks for the info Rambler
so I am just missing a cap on one side,
and probably missing something inside the bolt because mine is empty on the inside like Mike's, it's not concave like the catalogue picture ... so it doesn't reach the seat post

Back