When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm going to need the Silverking expert on this one

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
I don't know what I was thinking but I think I have just bought this one.
vbulletin

319.jpg

320.jpg

321.jpg

322.jpg

323.jpg

324.jpg

325.jpg

326.jpg

327.jpg

That looks like it was built in the first couple of years of silverkings with the lugs in the frame like that. so I think that would date it around 1934-35 but im no silverking expert either.

Nice complete early deluxe model. Looks like the rims will even clean up. If you are going to buy one that's a good choice.

Ooh, nice. 1935 first year model. Couple of one year only features like the lug windows and the skiptooth sweetheart. I'd have been all over that :cool:

:DThanks guys.:D
I saw it and knew it was worth picking up. I'm a bit too big for it so I may not really keep it, but I thought it was so complete and original...sometimes I don't know why I do things.:rolleyes:
if anyone thinks they just have to have it I could probably bear to find it a good home with one of the cabe family, as long as you post photos once in a while so I can see it.

awesome!

Nxt stop for that bike, air compressor! And maby some liquid wrench on the chain
Yur very lucky if that's your bike

Back