When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm going to need the Silverking expert on this one

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Get this serviced & ride it in Santa Monica this Saturday

Make the Silverking happen -- Black wall is the better look for this bicycle in my personal opinion -- either way lets see it under you on Daves Saturday ride in Santa Monica -- see you there -- RIDE VINTAGE

That thing is sick, and it's like an archaeological dig, I wonder if Jesse knows how much we like his ride?

Wow! I just scrubbed off another layer of dirt and grime. no photos but I'll get some tomorrow.
I've decided I'll sell the bike, but I do like it enough that if I don't get what I want I'll keep it.

it is in as found condition except for a little bit of cleaning. if I start tearing it apart and really scrubbing and polishing it the price will go up.
the bike is definitely ridable, and I will probably ride it this coming weekend at the Cyclone Coaster ride in Long Beach Ca. if you want to see it in person.

for now the price is $1200.00 but hurry I think this one is going to sell quick!

Last edited:
new photos, as promised.

P1030450.JPG

P1030451.JPG

P1030452.JPG

P1030453.JPG

Back