When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm Hooked

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’m another who began with a ‘Vette (‘55). Tried to sell it after I got into ballooners and lightweights, but no one seemed to want it more than I did, even though it wasn’t my favorite bike at any time I had more than one. Glad it never sold, though. It wasn’t until I said “screw originality, let’s have fun” that I really began to enjoy it. It’s now my first choice for a lazy ride down my street with the kids, or an after dark solo ride.

Well even higher waters sitting on the bike with both feet touching ( think they were JC Penny's Toughtskins because we couldn't afford Levi's or new Schwinns ) but check shirt tucked in and buttoned all the way up ( was leaving for school ) & my mom made me hold the dog for the pic:expressionless:

Well even higher waters sitting on the bike with both feet touching ( think they were JC Penny's Toughtskins because we couldn't afford Levi's or new Schwinns ) but check shirt tucked in and buttoned all the way up ( was leaving for school ) & my mom made me hold the dog for the pic:expressionless:
I have a older brother , so nothing but hand me downs for this kid . But he was never as cool as me ' so I had no problem with it .

Reactions: mrg
Back