When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm new to BMX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Greetings fellow BMXers-
I just got this BMX bike and I'm looking forward to my first outing. I would like some advice on what type of uniform I should be wearing for protection against injury. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
00C0C_b5At7OANjy4_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Ha ha, very funny everyone. Thanks for all your "help". I guess you can't tell when I'm being serious and when I'm not!

Ha ha, very funny everyone. Thanks for all your "help". I guess you can't tell when I'm being serious and when I'm not!
You're right Boris and I apologize for making fun of a thread that was posted so you could get info on BMX needs.I do know riders used to wear breast plates when doing motocross to prevent chest injuries.Here is a picture of a breast plate you should obtain when you compete.
bra.jpg

I don't believe I've ever seen any type of horn used when people are BMXing. Why not? I think it would be a good idea to let other BMXers know that you're behind them and would like to pass. Also, do they make any 10 speed BMX's with skinny tires?

I don't believe I've ever seen any type of horn used when people are BMXing. Why not? I think it would be a good idea to let other BMXers know that you're behind them and would like to pass. Also, do they make any 10 speed BMX's with skinny tires?
Yes, they make a ten speed BMX bike with skinny tires, it’s called a cyclo cross bike, a very muddy winter bike sport, loads of fun!

Back