When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm not in favor of rat bikes!

-
Wow...now this is sweet rat and I too am not a fav for rats

Not being a Rat guy, I was surfing this evening on the bay scene and found this beautifully built stainless(?) bike. Damn this is a cool looking bike.

attachment.php

here is the listing for more pics.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-bic...122?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1f620cb2

Last edited:
Baronvoncatonia hasn't visited the site since April 2012, yet his thread has lasted 14 months so far, with 81 posts. I'm in favor of his immortalization!

I saw that bike on eBay, $1,200 isn't that bad of a price actually; especially considering that custom metal work involved. Sweet bike!
Cheers,
Peter

Last edited:
Not being a Rat guy, I was surfing this evening on the bay scene and found this beautifully built stanless(?) bike. Damn this is a cool looking bike.

I saw that too JD. No question about this bike being slicker than s_ _t, but I do think the seat might do some serious butt pinching.

$(KGrHqV,!rMFB6Th!!I1BQr9igRb(g~~60_57.JPG

Not to ignore you Vince, but I took a better look at those springs, and see that there's some sort of protective covering on them. No wait! I AM ignoring you Vince.

I figured you 2 would get in on this thread. The headlight was my draw to the bike.

But, the seat does look painfull

attachment.php

Last edited:
i have seen a lot of old stock bicycles that simply just don't look good. kinda drap rat them out and their awesome looking in the ratrod auto world you turn more heads and have way more fun with a ratrod car or truck then a stock one that most people wont drive they haul them around in fear of scratching the paint. ratrod bikes & autos are the way to go in a lot of cases that don't mean that theirs not a place for original stock lots of people love them my self i like the best of both worlds............:cool:.

Back