When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm not in favor of rat bikes!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No worries at all RLS. We are simply talking about a difference of OPINIONS. Anyone that builds a RAT bike or a CUSTOM or a CUSTOM RAT or any other flavor of fun bike, doesn't do so for approval or validation based on your "definition" i.e. "OPINION" of those terms.
Ride On!
Rat On!
NUFF SAID ;)
Ok mr nuff said. What a goof

"Dave Marko said:
They most certainly are. Did I do OK? Funny thing about that Colson. When I picked it up, I told the seller that I'd send him photos when I completed the bike. Well, after about two years the bike finally got completed. I called him and asked if he'd still like to see some photos. He did, so I sent them. I never did hear a word back. I don't think these were quite the results he was expecting to see."

What ever happened to that idiot Dave Marko ?? He sure was a stupid kind of guy.I guess to much hanging around coffee shops sniffing bike seats to see if a male or female owned the bike.

Here's some definitions of a rat bike...not surprising to me we don' see many true hardcore rat bikes...i would suspect a very small percentage of people actually have one.. have seen pics of them...cant say I like them that much..they look like rolling trash...just my 2 cents worth..
20180605_142808.jpg
20180605_142828.jpg
20180605_142857.jpg

No worries at all RLS. We are simply talking about a difference of OPINIONS. Anyone that builds a RAT bike or a CUSTOM or a CUSTOM RAT or any other flavor of fun bike, doesn't do so for approval or validation based on your "definition" i.e. "OPINION" of those terms.
Ride On!
Rat On!
NUFF SAID ;)

So by the previously offered definitions and statements I am anything from the equivalent of putting 'street mags' on a base model 1968 Chevelle Deluxe four-door with an inline six to look badass to a mile shy of Chuck Barris.

Back