When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm not in favor of rat bikes!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Lets just see , this one was $20 and an hours drive, all the original parts are in my garage, why ride stock?

View attachment 848151

View attachment 848152

View attachment 848153

View attachment 848154

Nice ride !! You could always put it back to boring :)

aa9d3a9c4e7920d77d762b030e10d783.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice ride !! You could always put it back to boring :)

View attachment 859749

Nice Bike, there's something truly special about 26" Fastbacks, best riding 5 speed I've ever had , didn't think the bananna seat would be comfortable, (got me shopping for a 20" stingray) ,if schwinn would have made them, they would have likely out sold the Varsity, riding with drop bars is bad for the testicles Just ask Lance , or is it the spandex :)
never,ever,ever,never,ever..............................................ever
bike-attire-alien2.jpg

styling
sexy-cycling-babes-47.jpg
nice quick release seatpost
clamp,with or without pumps :)

Last edited:
How many guys did like me and made choppers by extending the forks with another set of forks. I'd loved my chopper! Of course I was 8 years old. I cut off one set of forks and pounded them on the other set with a hammer. LOL I wrecked several times because they fell off while I was doing a wheelie. Kids!

Nice Bike, there's something truly special about 26" Fastbacks, best riding 5 speed I've ever had , didn't think the bananna seat would be comfortable, (got me shopping for a 20" stingray) ,if schwinn would have made them, they would have likely out sold the Varsity, riding with drop bars is bad for the testicles Just ask Lance , or is it the spandex :)
never,ever,ever,never,ever..............................................ever
View attachment 859756
styling View attachment 859757nice quick release seatpost
clamp,with or without pumps :)

My bike is only a 24” and I like how it rides. Plus sized rider on tiny bike = wheelies [emoji41]

Why be defensive about cutting up a bike?

I was into hot rods for a long time & occasionally met up with someone who thought that it was a sin to alter anything. They were usually people who have no creative talent. Bikes are no different. There's nothing wrong with cutting something up & changing things. These things are meant to enjoy. I would hesitate cutting up something that is truly rare or in great original condition but there are many bikes out there that are easily replaced. No offense intended.
wow, after reading all of the responsives which I fall into as well im hesitant to share or boost about anything I do with others now with the feeling im an idiot for doing so

Back