When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm sure won't take long for a couple well-known cabers to comment on this

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Posted this on another thread, and it applies here equally.

If you were driving a steamroller and saw one of these bikes parked in your path, what would you do?
A) Roll over it and keep going?
B) Roll over it, back up, roll over it again and keep going?
C) Roll over it as many times as you deemed necessary, then try to find the owner to notify them of the "accident"?

NOTE: There is no one correct answer, but "C" would be the polite thing to do.

Last edited:
That is one UGLY bike! No, I take that back. I'm sure to certain collectors this bike is really collectible, rare , and quite special in its on way. I'd have to say its very interesting and I really wouldn't mind having one myself. It really is quite representative of that era in time and well worth preserving. I'd rate it as a "must have" for any collection ! Do you believe the line of bullpoop I just wrote........................that is ONE UGLY BIKE !

Posted this on another thread, and it applies equally here.

If you were driving a steamroller and saw one of these bikes parked in your path, what would you do?
A) Roll over it and keep going?
B) Roll over it, back up, roll over it again and keep going?
C) Roll over it as many times as you deemed necessary, then try to find the owner to notify them of the "accident"?

NOTE: There is no one correct answer, but "C" would be the polite thing to do.
That's what pops in my head when I see a cool old bike that someone has dressed it up with Streamers, reflectors in the spokes, hub shiners and other misc. crap. It make's something really cool, look like dog do do! :tearsofjoy:

I predict that The Chito's prize bike will be one of the most sought after bicycle in the hobby one day in the future Oh nobody wants that old piece of junk then one day that's the rarest bike around everybody wants one but there's only 10 of them my two cents thank you and have a good day and go get you A Chito's prize bike before there's none left :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D :p

So how many proof of purchase tabs did one need to get one of these fabulous POS? I bet both of these, what ever they are, had a Cheetos bike but sold it for more Cheetos.

Fat-Lady-eat-Cheetos.jpg

When I was still working in a bikeshop, I built one of those bikes for the lucky winner. It is a dangerous ride. The front end is super heavy and flops when steering. But I agree, someday might be collectible .

And yes, I no longer want to eat Cheetos thanks to the last post

Back