When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm sure won't take long for a couple well-known cabers to comment on this

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Can anybody tell what that might have been adapted or sourced from, who built them? Are the disc brakes any good?

It l@@ks like a cross between a retro Columbia and a BMX.
Those are not disc brakes.Looks like the "pie plates" from road bikes.lol

whats a caper?

Dictionary:
caper1
ˈkāpər/
verb

1. skip or dance about in a lively or playful way.
    "children were capering about the lounge room"
    synonyms: skip, dance, romp, frisk, gambol, cavort, prance, frolic, leap, hop, jump, rollick
    "children were capering about in a bicycle forum".
  2. Capers are the unripened flower buds of Capparis spinosa or Capparis inermis. These prickly perennial plants are native to the Mediterranean and some parts of Asia. ... Brined or dried, capers are valued for the burst of flavor they give to foods, a flavor described as lemony, olivey, and definitely salty.
    MZ_ProductImage_Capers_short_1.png
    Mezzetta-Capote-Capers-16FL.-OZ_lg.png

It ought-ta be tossed back into the ocean, only this time, chained to a bag of concrete so it can't float up again.

R.I.P

POS!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I think what annoys me the most about these bike besides how ugly they are, is the fact that they chose purple as the base color. Orange would have been more consistent with other Cheetos branding.

I remember thinking that when the white cheddar Cheetos came out, I would Definitely not want to be going through a border crossing after eating them...

Back