When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm thinking of getting a Planes and Trains tattoo of the badge on my leg...what do you guys think?....cheezy or cool?...

-
F yes, have you seen the s@#t people walk around with. This day and age who cares what anyone but you thinks. I love the idea, it has meaning to you and that is all that matters. Do you have other tats? You do you my man. And last but certainly not least ,How old are you? I'm a little over 50 and just hit the "i don't care what anyone thinks of me and my stuff anymore, I like me and my stuff". As men get older most people ignore us anyway unless your creepy haha. Go for it , You only get go around this ride of life once, better to go around the way you want.

F yes, have you seen the s@#t people walk around with. This day and age who cares what anyone but you thinks. I love the idea, it has meaning to you and that is all that matters. Do you have other tats? You do you my man. And last but certainly not least ,How old are you? I'm a little over 50 and just hit the "i don't care what anyone thinks of me and my stuff anymore, I like me and my stuff". As men get older most people ignore us anyway unless your creepy haha. Go for it , You only get go around this ride of life once, better to go around the way you want.
Turning 57 in August...been thinking about it for a while...

Anyone know the story behind the badge...looks like the evolution of transportation to me....first year it was made?...from what I'm reading it looks like 41 to the 50's?

I'm 64, never had a tattoo or a piercing/ don't plan on it/ ever. I think they are, well I'll post a pic/s. ( a fad, a "wanna be" part of a group, a conformist as opposed to the old days when a tattoo meant you served your country, were a sailor, or a jail bird) I think if you have a theme in your mind, live it, don't post it on your body.

That said, to each their own. If you feel you wanna get ink on your body, go for it. But you won't be unique. Most people have them. Be a non conformist and don't get one.

Many people regret their "whim" to get inked up, especially as they get older. Things that look and feel cool in your early years, just look lame and sad when you get in your later years. Get your 1st girlfriends name on your upper arm with an arrow and a heart, then you can feel remorseful right from the start! Ha!! Or MOM.... Don't take offence, I'm kinda being an Azz here, but you get my point. Just my opinion. I'm sure there are plenty of Cabers that have tattoos and my intention is NOT to insult anyone.

trending-lemmings-jumping-off-cliff.jpg

lemmings_jumping_off_a_cliff.jpg

th.jpg

Back