When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm thinking of getting a Planes and Trains tattoo of the badge on my leg...what do you guys think?....cheezy or cool?...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My son moved from NC to CA and wanted to get a tattoo to commemorate his home state. His first tattoo was of the Wright brothers Flyer. And then it started...you can’t stop with one, and this is where we are today. I am in awe of these and the artistry it took. My son is a Mechanical Engineer so he gets big cred at work.
View attachment 1404264

View attachment 1404265

View attachment 1404266

View attachment 1404267

View attachment 1404268

View attachment 1404269

View attachment 1404270

View attachment 1404271
Great artwork/theme. I'm not into dudes bodies with or without art. Even women ( I dig the ladies) with tattoos are a bit sketchy with me but my girlfriend ( of 7 years/ I was married 29 before,& have 2 adult kids) has some tattoo's that are ok, but I'd prefer she didn't have them. They came with her ( got before they were a fad) and a previous life and it's her body and her decision then and even now, but she won't be getting anymore she says.

I won't pass judgement on your sons body, but he is covered with tats and they are there for life and I'd say he got a bit "addicted" perhaps? That's more ( with all due respect) man body than I hope to see for a long time.

Before Covid, ( pools have been closed for the better part of a year) I swam regular for fitness ( 25+ years) at a public indoor pool with an obvious locker room and showers. Ugghhh... gross. WAY more skin than a person should see locker room ( men's) then poolside both sexes. Some REALLY bad tats and some butt ugly bodies. I'm no Adonis, but I felt pretty good about not being painted with tats and in so/so shape. There were some fit people ( a small perk of swimming is you see some gals that look good in a bathing suit) but overall, not the eye candy you'd hope for. Ha!!

Lets face it, your son's body art may appeal to him, you, his friends and family, Wife or G/F and it's all good. It's just not everyone's taste,and when he peels off the shirt on the beach or locker room, barb-b-q or wherever, the reviews may be "mixed" especially as he "ages".

The topic of tattoos, BUT no one in particular, remind me of the goons on Pawn Stars, Cory and Chumlee covered from head to toe. ( get the barf bucket out if those dudes pulled off the shirts!) The "old man" had a Navy tat if I recall, Rick doesn't seem to have jumped on the needle, but again, it's a personal choice. I think a small tasteful tattoo on a fit woman looks good, but it won't be forever. Things go south, gravity baby. Those "rockets" turn into submarines as Father time comes along. Pert and perky are now pout and saggy. Not a good look in my humble opinion. As another Caber mentioned who is very pro tat ( good for him and his gal) that tat's on dudes legs are pretty lame. I agree with that. A woman's legs are beautiful/usually, if not covered in tats, guys legs are to carry us to the frig, pedal bicycles, kick start motorcycles and run away if we have to!!

Last edited:
Yeah, a tattoo of your favorite headbadge is really trending right now.
I heard this one was popular with the Colson guys.

:cool:

Getting the cheapest tattoo has ten easy steps:
1) Put a slippery bar of soap in your pocket and a Trains and Planes head badge in the other pocket.
2) We help you steal some bikes and accessories. I know when Catfish takes naps.
3) We rat you out.
4) Cops throw you in the slammer.
5) You drop the soap in the shower and meet BIG new friends.
6) You get extra friendly with a guy who has a dirty safety pin and a Bic pen.
7) You get a tat that looks like several blobs with a line around them.
8) We divide your stuff.
9) You carve a fake Glock out of the soap and make a bike out of clothes hangers.
10) We set up a swap meet with your stuff nearby and watch you try and break out with binoculars and pompoms. We talk Catfish into bringing the beers.

Last edited:
tough crowd here with tattoo stuff, geez.
Do what YOU want to do because the older crowd will always crucify you at any mention of tattoos or piercings. I have both.....and I plan on getting a Schwinn badge tattoo very soon.

Regrets are for the weak. Rock-n-roll, raise hell and ride rusty bikes....

if I were not a social goofball I'd have tattoos. if I could just blink and have one I'd have a few. here's one I'd have on my calf.

...and this one on my arm

I'd let people think I am a lemming following others of a cliff deal with that issue on their own.

Back