When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm thinking of getting a Planes and Trains tattoo of the badge on my leg...what do you guys think?....cheezy or cool?...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If you are not sure and ask strangers DONT DO IT YET. DO it when you make the decision and not people you dont know. I like the idea but you need to decide
I will second this. I never had doubts about my tattoos and still dont and never even told anyone i was getting them. If you have to ask us about it that means you may be on the fence and thats not a good place to be regarding body mods.

I'm officially old... to me tattoos were for hookers and sailors, but if you're going to get a tattoo, that planes and trains badge is pretty badd-ass! For me personally, NO tattoos, ever... not on me, or the girls I love... but if you like it, get it.. it would certainly be unique and cool.

if I were not a social goofball I'd have tattoos. if I could just blink and have one I'd have a few. here's one I'd have on my calf.

View attachment 1405739
...and this one on my arm

View attachment 1405740

I'd let people think I am a lemming following others of a cliff deal with that issue on their own.
Gotta Love the Fink.

IMG_3173.JPG

This is one FUNNY ASS movie... if you haven't seen it, rent it... John Candy is classic, and Steve Martin is at his funniest straight man. One of my favorite lines in the movie: "How do they know which way we're going??!!"
I have watched this at least 50 times....love the part were they get picked up by the pig farmer to take them to the "people train"...Get your skinny ass out here and load up this trunk!

Back