When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Imitation is the Sincerest Flattery" Show you're Schwinn rip offs.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Okay touche...but wasnt that just headtubes?

I don't think so: also the seatpost area, bottom-bracket, and "hourglass" pieces at seat- and chain-stays.
Regardless if Schwinn was first to the market with balloon tires on a bicycle or not, they did not invent them.
Not hatin' on Schwinn. I agree that Schwinn bikes were very well made, and I do like them.

I don't think so: also the seatpost area, bottom-bracket, and "hourglass" pieces at seat- and chain-stays.
Regardless if Schwinn was first to the market with balloon tires on a bicycle or not, they did not invent them.
Not hatin' on Schwinn. I agree that Schwinn bikes were very well made, and I do like them.
Didnt take it that way. Honest, im ignorant anything but Schwinn really, not afriad to admit it. I appreciate all bikes and all bike information but I just dont get excited about other brand bikes so I dont absorb much about them. Thanks for sharing your knowledge, as anti Schwinn as it may be[emoji6]

For the record, there is a Schwinn on this Huffy guy's want list: a 1959 WHITE Corvette. I don't hate Schwinn, I'm just not the most knowledgeable.

Honest, im ignorant anything but Schwinn really, not afriad to admit it. I appreciate all bikes and all bike information but I just dont get excited about other brand bikes so I dont absorb much about them....[emoji6]

Seems lots of folks are that way. Makes me wonder how much of that (narrow?) interest (ie: obsession?) comes from the "mythology" and perceived "legendary-ness" that has become attached to the Schwinn brand...?

Seems lots of folks are that way. Makes me wonder how much of that (narrow?) interest (ie: obsession?) comes from the "mythology" and perceived "legendary-ness" that has become attached to the Schwinn brand...?
Idk about all that, but for me...its the bikes themselves...the history and legend are just a bonus...they are suhhweet bicycles.

7c94c02f715202b17d9cc62b642d0351.jpg

Back