When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IMPORTANT---- BUTLER SHOW VENUE CHANGE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Howard Gordon

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Our hotel abruptly closed! Show moved to Shindigs, LLC, a huge, new facility, perfect for our needs. Please see new flyer.

Thank you Howard for finding a new great place for the swap meet and all the work it took you,,, What hotel do you think is the closest or the one with a nice bar / food ,,the great thing about the Butler swap is everyone was in the same hotel it made a nice meet up the night before and talking with friends Thanks ?

Cant wait for the swap meet Butler. PA Jungle Terry is bringing some great bikes .. I am looking for vintage mountain bike BMX / parts and other bikes . I am posting the B. H Bike swap dates more info later at bicycleheaven.org. I hope no other swaps on them dates ? June 4 and 5 2022 and AUG 20 and 21. no matter what just like every year THE SHOW MUST GO ON

19BF699A-9031-4CE8-8BF8-A92AFDF655E0.jpeg

Bikes going to Butler, along with alot of ballooner parts. A nice article in the local paper today about the show and hobby in general.
Link to article.
Bike pictures: , Thank you Howard

Back