When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Improved Peerless Brake Pat. 1907

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

carlitos60

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This is a NEW One for Me,,,,,Any Info???
The Printing Say: Improved Peerless Brake Pat.# then July 18,07! Right on the Lip Edge!
It's Armless Too!
Did They Copy the Musselman Armless Coaster? It's Small Too!!
20170524_200220.jpg
20170524_200234.jpg
20170524_200257.jpg

CCM in Canada had the same hub call Hercules. They also had one marked improved Hercules coaster brake.The improved had a little more meat in bearing area as the older ones had cracks when you find them. Also armless.

If you look at exploded views of musselman elsewhere on this site you will see it is same. I did some research recently since i had the exact same hub one on my 1914 Peerless bicycle which was sold by Sears. By the way, that wood rim is painted like it was on a Peerless bike from the little i have learned so far. My 2 cents anyway.

This week, I took apart one of the Musselman hubs on one of my Racycles to overhaul it. It was not in the best condition, so I dis-assembled my 3 extra Musselman hubs and noticed that one of them is stamped Peerless also. I have not yet taken the time to see if any of the parts are interchangeable with the later armed Musselmen.

Back