When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Impulse buy of the week: A Rocky Mountain RM9

-

Sped Man

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I had a momentary slip of reality and purchased this yesterday. Now I have to find a hill to throw myself off of ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20151026_153155.jpg
    IMG_20151026_153155.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
There's a cool place here in Arizona where you could take that for your first jump. I think it's called the Grand Canyon. :p

Thats sweet. I'd check those bakes out real good if you plan to stop at speed! Hayes brakes could be troublesome even when new.

I finally assembled it. Awesome bike. The rear end of this bike really travels. I can ride this bad boy down my stairs without feeling a thing. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Can't wait to haul as# down a hill. I will be wearing my sacred helmet that day ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20151108_110643.jpg
    IMG_20151108_110643.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 559
Last edited:
I know its an old post but im new here. This is a great find! I live a couple minutes away from where it was made start to finish, in delta bc. I have a purple and green pipeline. I think that and this rm-9 in this paint are two of the most collectable old school rockys. Love them!!

Back