When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In a junk shop, worth $90?

-

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Ladies Colson 26"...can't get close enough to it to get a serial number, pictures will have to do for now. Rims are different, pretty sure ? the front is original, rear is painted with stripe. Paint on bike is pretty good as is chrome. I have no need of a ladies bike, would buy it just to turn it or part it.
Appreciate any input.

Mike
colson 6.jpg
colson 3.jpg
colson 2.jpg
colson.jpg
colson 4.jpg
colson 5.jpg

It's post war, I think that the rear wheel may be the original. Fenders look older style, could be used on down to a 39 or so. Can't see the guard, price seems to be very close to retail on it. But I'm on the east coast which tends to be lower.

What he said above. If it had a matching wheelset and guard I'd say yes, but without pretty much a parts bike and you'll have to work to recoup.

What he said above. If it had a matching wheelset and guard I'd say yes, but without pretty much a parts bike and you'll have to work to recoup.

I agree. Leaving it for someone else.

rustjunkie...I have no idea what your post means.....

Back