When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In need of 20" prewar/early postwar fender

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ozzmonaut

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I am looking for a prewar 20" front fender with the flat braces. Painted preferred over any kind of plated or stainless/aluminum. Need deep rounded style, not raingutter or anything fancy. Nothing too dented up or rusted out, but condition doesn't need to be too amazing. It's going to get repainted anyways. Thanks

Still looking if anybody has one to let go. Doesn't necessarily have to have the braces. I can make braces out of the 26" or 28" sets of flat braces I have laying around

Also postwar might work. Just has to be the heavier gauge steel used in the 30's-40's. I halso have prewar stuff to trade if you'd rather trade than sell. Roadmaster brand would be a plus

I've got one. Came on my Skiptooth CWC 20". Only had the front and I have doubts its original. A little on the rough side but Definitely doable. Painted black.

I have a real nice pair of deep crescent older ballooner 20" fenders but the braces are not flat. They are blue in color with some red. If you are interested email me at [email protected] for a couple of photos.

Back