When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found In Need of a 1937 Huffman Girl's Bike, Frame, or Photos and Measurements

-

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Bob Strucel is restoring a 1937 lady's Huffman Super Streamline for me. Anyway, Scott Seymour was going to consult with Bob regarding the paint dart designs on the frame. Also, a couple years ago, I bought a 1937 frame that I was going to send Bob but it has gone astray. Anyway, if anyone out there has an original paint frame (any condition but paint designs need to be visible), bike with an original frame I would be willing to buy it. Or if anyone has a bike and they are willing to take measurements of the darts, etc. it would be extremely helpful.

Kind thanks,

Brant

Thank you!
IMG_8738.JPG

Dont want to bother you but could you send me pics of that bike so I can see if ive got the same one please.

Any chance you could find out the serial number for me for future reference
Pat, as we private messaged, the serial number isn’t much help. Check on the rear side of your fork crowns for date codes. Did the pictures come through showing you where to look?

Back