When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In search of info on speedway bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sandoggy69

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have an old bicycle I can't find any info on, the tag on the front says Speedway made by Louisville cycle and supply co., Louisville KY. It has chroe fenders and chain guard, the only numbers I have found on the bike are under the crank and are WW11MM, or M11WW, that's all I can make out on it. The bike has a black and white leather seat, with a matching carrying case attached to the rear of it. It also has a headlight and what appears to be taillight brackets mounted to the rear wheel bolts. also has two wires running from some kind of switch on the handle bars that run toward the rear of the bike.(possibly for tail lights) Any information offered is greatly appreciated.

We need pictures :) You've come across a knowledgeable (not me!), friendly bunch that would help you if we could but that means we need pictures. Welcome to the CABE!

Ok I'm going to try to put some pictures up asap. Hopefully someone will know something about this bicycle, because I sure don't

Most likely someone will. There's a lot of knowledge around here (not me).

sandoggy69
[/URL][/IMG] I think this is the link to the photos of the bicycle I need info on..

Back